PrograMill CAM V5: New user interface and customer experience
In the webinar "PrograMill CAM V5: New user interface and customer experience" the following topics will be discussed:
- Various options for working successfully with the new PrograMill CAM V5 in the future
- Import of the different CAD output formats and differences in the further processing
- Option of acquiring an additional post processor to control various competitor machines with PrograMill CAM V5
- Dedicated explanation of the new user interface on the example of the different CAD output formats and further functions
- Ivoclar Denture milling based on exocad Rijeka designs
In this webinar, you will learn more about the following themes:
- Dedicated explanation of the new user interface on the example of the different CAD output formats
- Dedicated explanation of further functions
- Ivoclar Denture milling (Ivotion and Oversize) based on exocad Rijeka designs of upper and lower dentures
- Explanation of additional options that facilitate the everyday work with the application
The webinar will be available until September 2, 2023.
Trainer: Andreas Wölfle
Andreas Wölfle is a qualified machine systems engineer and dental lab technician. He earned his qualification as a master dental technician in 2008. He has more than 20 years of experience in the dental field and he specializes in CAD/CAM systems and solutions for denture fabrication. In his position as Manager Digital Processes Global Education at Ivoclar Vivadent Service & Support GmbH in Pforzheim, Germany, he is actively involved in the planning of training courses on CAD/CAM systems and their implementation at a local and international level. The resulting CAD/CAM systems courses are offered to clients and employees throughout the world.