When analog meets the digital workflow
We call "analog dentistry" procedures that have been performed in the conventional workflow, for instance, mounting diagnostic casts, fabricating wax-ups, impressions and layered ceramics. In the last decade, intraoral scanners have been a powerful tool for many dentists, but to change the analog routine to digital processes has been hard for a lot of us, because we had to leave the comfort zone and adopt a new approach to ensure predictable outcomes in the new era of digital dentistry. The focus of this presentation will be demonstrating why and how to implement the digital workflow in the multidisciplinary treatment planning and how digital tools can enhance your outcomes.
In this webinar, you will learn more about the following themes:
- Digital workflow and decision-making process in the transmucosal height of the abutment
- Digital workflow and decision-making process in the sequence of the treatment
- Digital workflow and how to receive predictable impressions of emergence profiles
CE Credits: 1 Hour
Trainer: Dr Victor Grover Rene Clavijo
- Graduated in Dentistry at the Paulista University - UNIP.
- Specialization in Restorative Dentistry in Restorative Dentistry at Araraquara
Dental School, São Paulo State University - UNESP.
- Specialization in Implant Dentistry, SENAC University, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Master and PhD in Restorative Dentistry at Araraquara Dental School,
São Paulo State University - UNESP.
- Private practice emphasizing Restorative Esthetic Dentistry.